|++*~Where Rebellion gathers~*++|

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where even the most sanity human becomes insane =x

5 posters

Vote for a server that most of our time we online there

Poll

Server

[ 0 ]
    Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_left0%Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_left0%Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_left20%Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_left20%Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_left60%Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    YangGuo
    YangGuo
    GM/Admin
    GM/Admin

Insanity points : 314

Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Empty Vote for a server that most of our time we online there

Post  YangGuo Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 am

pls Vote for a server that most of our time we online there.
    too many poll,cant post,so i edit out A1-A5
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    YangGuo
    YangGuo
    GM/Admin
    GM/Admin

Insanity points : 314

Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Empty Re: Vote for a server that most of our time we online there

Post  YangGuo Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:03 am

for me.i still prefer server C1-C5
    much lesser lag there and more peaceful=P
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Xave
    Xave

Insanity points : 18

Vote for a server that most of our time we online there Empty Re: Vote for a server that most of our time we online there

Post  Xave Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

C-4! Rawr!
    TrueFataL
    TrueFataL

Insanity points : 303

Post  TrueFataL Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 pm

erm me is most likely to play in c-4 lox but jack/fiona can plz add me in the buddy ma?

cos i always cannot add u all dont know why....

xave added^^

i am most likely in C-4...

TrueFataL Signed.
    2Dangerous
    2Dangerous

Insanity points : 115

Post  2Dangerous Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 am

I think B-4 would be good
    Prediction
    Prediction

Insanity points : 6

Post  Prediction Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 am

C4 - The room with the most explosives.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:16 pm